Our development team is currently looking for a talented C/C++ Software Developer to work on a wide variety of projects for our high technology solutions.
As a software developer, you will play a leading role in designing and implementing Aerial’s innovative services for our embedded platforms and cloud environments.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Participate actively in the design and implementation of high-quality code for various projects such as: integration with various embedded platforms, signal processing algorithms implementation and optimization, distributed systems, and internal tools
- Take part in our agile software process (scrum, sprint planning, code reviews, continuous integration, etc.)
- Participate to the tests and deployment of software
- Collaborate with the rest of the agile team to plan and track work items
- Assist our support team and infrastructure team in triaging and resolving issues
In order to be considered, you must have:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in software development in C/C++
- Proficiency in a Linux development environment
- Familiarity with client-server architectures and distributed systems
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, design patterns
- Experience with embedded system programming concepts and development tools
- Proven experience working with socket interfaces, IP networks and Linux drivers
- Proficiency in Git
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar
We’d also love it if you had the following (though not required):
- Experience with IoT services
- Familiarity with wireless networks
- Experience with cloud services
- Working experience with Docker containers
- Knowledge of and experience with Python or Go
- Machine Learning knowledge is a plus
- Working experience in startup environments
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The opportunity to join an innovative team focused on one objective: to become the global standard for WiFi motion detection
- A user-oriented team that lets you learn, innovate and share
- The chance to make a difference within a fast-paced organization
- Being an active participant in the growth of a Montreal-based AI start-up
- An employee stock option plan
About Aerial - Help us put WiFi to work.
Aerial provides a unique cloud-based solution that leverages existing WiFi infrastructure and AI to give meaning to motion. We aim to become the wireless standard for smart motion detection through continuous innovation, passion, and inventiveness for the smart home, home care, security, healthcare, and hospitality applications. Based in Montreal, we also operate from two regional offices in the USA and Europe.
We are currently in startup phase and growing fast with multiple openings for developers.